Pages

Monday, April 3, 2017

My New Desk!

I know they say you shouldn't have your computer in your room if you are an insomniac, that you should only sleep in your room, blah, blah, blah...I violate that rule every day of the week and twice on Sunday anyway, so Henry made all of my dreams come true last week when he built me this!


I love it! I have a space all my own! If you're a mom, you know how rare that is. Yes, I am blessed to have a wonderful schoolroom, but has...kids in it. In fact, it feels like there are kids everywhere in my house (I know, I only have four). This beautiful bad boy is all mine! I want to work all the time now just so I can sit here! I want to write a novel. I want to write a blog. I want to sit and stare and my beautiful erasers (these are just a very few of them that I threw up there quickly):


I want to play with my pens! (Again, just a few of them - because I would want to know, they are from left to right - the complete collection of .38 Pilot Juice gel pens, Sharpie fine and ultra-fines, and assorted gel pens and many different kinds of mechanical pencils)


Did you know that you could get colored mechanical pencils? You totally can! They are in the can on the right:


(Oh, and if you're going to tell me I have a problem, don't bother. I already know it. My husband already knows it. My kids already know it. If you knew my mom, you'd know that I come by it honestly. You should see that woman's scrapbook room.)

And so I sit here playing with my pens, working, and listening to Empathy Test. I am a very happy wife right now, blessed to be married to a man who understands me very, very well.




No comments:

Post a Comment