Pages

Wednesday, May 17, 2017

Wordy Wednesday

You know what's awkward? Having a blog and not being able to write everything that's on your heart because people who read your blog may not be in possession of all of the information you're in possession of. That is all I'll say about that. Sigh.

We spent the morning at my Dad's house. I love my Dad so much. He honestly takes such good care of my kids and me. I count on him so much. I try not to think about what will happen when he's gone. I know that at 42 I'm very lucky to still have both of my parents and my in-laws...it's so hard to contemplate a future that doesn't contain them. I am incredibly blessed to have in-laws that I consider as a second set of parents, but I sometimes feel that (apart from my husband, obviously) no one will ever understand my like my father. No one will ever be able to challenge me on my beliefs in the same way. When I was a kid I always thought that some day I would be prepared to lose my parents. Now I know better.

Listening to:

Reading:

No comments:

Post a Comment