Pages

Saturday, October 15, 2016

Do You Ever...

...have so much to say that you feel you can't or are not allowed to say that you really feel you can't say anything? That's where I am. There are so many things going through my mind, but I keep censoring myself, thinking "You can't say that. X might read it and think it's about her." And, well, maybe it is, but it should still be said. I am feeling such frustration! I saw some ugly things this week. Someone I care about a lot was thrown under the bus and then run over by that bus by someone who cares about him a lot more in a very public setting. I couldn't say much because of the circumstances, but it hurt to watch.

The rest of the week similarly stunk. I know I should be thanking God for these opportunities to offer things up to him, and I do, but I also get angry. I feel impotent.

No comments:

Post a Comment