Pages

Wednesday, October 26, 2016

Review of CrossTimber

Personalized Framed Plaque with Name Meaning and Bible Verse {CrossTimber} Reviews
If you're still wondering what to get that special someone in your life, wonder no more because CrossTimber has the perfect gifts. What is that one thing that is truly special and unique to everyone? Their name. Now, most people have some idea of what their names mean, but I promise that a CrossTimber gift will tell you more about your name than you currently know. CrossTimber offered the Crew a Personalized Framed Plaque with Name Meaning and Bible Verse, but allowed us to apply the cost of that plaque to another gift (and had us pay the difference). If you click on their website, you'll see how tempting that offer was! 

Now, the Personalized Framed Plaque with Name Meaning and Bible Verse is beautiful, so if you're not sure what you want, it's a great place to start. It includes a name origin, a "Life Meaning," and a relevant Bible Verse - in fact, it includes everything on it that the front of the gift I chose does, so read on to see how I decided to take CrossTimber's gift to the Crew up a notch!
Personalized Framed Plaque with Name Meaning and Bible Verse {CrossTimber} Reviews
I was like a kid in a candy store, but I finally selected a Name Meaning Music Box as a Christmas gift for my mother-in-law. Each music box contains a name and meaning, but it also contains so much more! On the front of the box, in full color, the music box has the name, name meaning, cultural, historical, or linguistic meaning of the name, a "Life Meaning" (or how the name meaning can be applied spiritually or Biblically), and a relevant Bible verse. The music box is 6.5" x 8.5" x 3" (including the feet on the bottom of the box). When you open the music box, you can see the music box movements on the right side of the box. It's a beautiful touch!











The ordering process for the music box was so easy. Everything is very well laid out on the website. There are over 200 options for the primary design, with another set of options for the tune your music box will play when it is wound (my mother-in-law's plays "How Great Thou Art"). You can add extras such as a printed verse or greeting on the inside of the music box, too.

Personalized Framed Plaque with Name Meaning and Bible Verse {CrossTimber} Reviews

It was easy for me to choose a music box for my mother-in-law because it was the perfect size to hold either the jewelry that she wears every day and places on her mantle at night or her Rosary beads. I can easily see her using this beautiful keepsake for either. However, I plan to return to CrossTimber before Christmas to shop both for myself and for others (I just wish my name weren't quite so pedestrian! Even so, I know that John and Katie at CrossTimber will dress it up a little!).

Personalized Framed Plaque with Name Meaning and Bible Verse {CrossTimber} Reviews
I have been eyeing the coffee mugs for Henry and me (and maybe even for my Dad - for years we kids gave him coffee cups for holidays). Note in the graphic above that CrossTimber is offering a discount for multiple purchases made at the same time! Regardless of what I eventually choose, I look forward to interacting with John via email again. He is such a great guy to communicate with. It's obvious that he has a passion both for his business and for his customers. It makes me want to support his business!

This is one time when you will definitely want to click the banner below to read all of the reviews. Crew members ordered all kinds of goodies from CrossTimber that you're going to want to get a closer look at!
Personalized Framed Plaque with Name Meaning and Bible Verse {CrossTimber} Reviews
Crew Disclaimer

No comments:

Post a Comment