1. I don't sort my laundry. I wash everything in cold.
2. I don't make my children's breakfast - they do.
3. When given the choice between cleaning the house and doing, well, anything else, I will (9 times out of 10) choose the anything else.
4. There are days when we only get one or two subjects done in school...and I'm fine with that.
5. I am intensely curious about my children's IQs - and I'm not proud of that.
6. I have a ridiculously overdeveloped sense of justice, not that it does me any good!
7. I proofread my emails.
8. I text in full words and full sentences.
9. I am very afraid of being a young widow.
10. I create materials for public school teachers' use, the irony of which never ceases to amuse me.