Pages

Tuesday, January 30, 2018

Pardon My Mess...

...as my blog undergoes some construction! I have been looking at the same template since I started blogging (well, almost since the beginning!), and it is wearing on me. My blog needs new clothes! For the next few weeks, I will be tinkering with things. While I wish I were clever enough to design my blog from the ground up, I'm not. So please bear with me while I move things around and try to freshen it up some. Therese started a book review blog (Absolutely Booked) and it's beautiful. She made me realize two things: first, my blog is tired and second, maybe I ought to move to WordPress. The second realization is too daunting to consider right now, so I chose to address the first! My first review (for a typing program!) posts near the end of February, so be sure to check back!

No comments:

Post a Comment